Bouncy, delicious fish balls dipped in a curry sauce along with steamed rice.
- Wash and pat the cod fillet and dry it with some paper towels.
- Cut it into chunks and place them in a good processor.
- Add the fresh apple small cuts, banana cuts (1 tablespoon), Salt (1/4 teaspoon), White Pepper (1/4 teaspoon).
- Shape this into the small balls for frying.
- Take a tablespoon's worth of filling and roll in your hands to form the ball.
- Roll balls in Poppins® Corn Flakes (1/2 cup) and coat evenly.
- Heat the vegetable oil (3 cups) over medium-high heat and fry balls for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Place 3/4 cup of uncooked long-grain white rice and 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables.
- Serve warm with your favorite dipping - sauce preferably Curry Sauce.