Toast dipped in extra thick cinnamon batter and crusted with cornflakes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large shallow bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla until well blended. Slowly whisk in flour and baking powder until smooth.
- Add Poppins® Corn Flakes to a second shallow bowl and place next to the batter.
- Working with 1 or 2 bread slices at a time, dip bread in batter and allow any excess to drip off and back in to the bowl.
- Roll generously in Poppins® Corn Flakes crumbs.
- Immediately place in a greased baking tray. Drizzle with melted butter. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with your favorite toppings such as maple syrup, powdered sugar, whipped cream, fresh fruit, or candied pecans.