Oven fried chicken breast with cornflakes crust recipe.
- Pound chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap to an even 1/2-inch thickness.
- The chicken can be prepared to this point up to 3 hours in advance and kept, uncovered, in the refrigerator.
- Whisk together egg in a shallow bowl. Crush Poppins® Corn Flakes into another shallow bowl and toss with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Dredge in egg mixture, letting excess drip off, then in Poppins® Corn Flakes, pressing to help adhere.
- Fry chicken, turning once, until golden and just cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes total.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with a side of veggies and peanut butter sauce.