A traditional middle eastern dessert combined with our very own Poppins® Cornflakes for extra deliciousness!
- Put Poppins® Corn Flakes in the mixer to get it crushed.
- Place crushed Poppins® Corn Flakes in a bowl and add the butter until it gets soft.
- Spread Poppins® Corn Flakes in a Pyrex forming a layer approximately 1.5cm in thickness.
- To prepare the middle layer, put the powdered milk in a casserole without a heat.
- Add the sugar and Semolina over the powdered milk and place over medium heat until it gets thick.
- Add the mixture over Poppins® Corn Flakes crushed as a second layer.
- Add the mozzarella shredded cheese on the top.
- Cover the Pyrex with Poppins® Corn Flakes as a last layer.
- Cook for 20 minutes over 180 degrees.
- Put the sugar and water in a small pan and place over medium heat.
- Stir until the sugar dissolves and leave to boil.
- Add the lemon slice and wait until the syrup get thick.
- Add the orange blossom water.